- What does it cost? A single pitch costs £60. It’s a flat fee and we do not take any commission from your sales.
- What’s included with my stall? A standard pitch measures 3m x 3m. You will be provided with a 2m x 1m table. Chairs can be hired in advance at the cost of £3 each.
- What happens if it rains? We recommend that you bring a gazebo, or something to cover your goods in the event of it raining. The event will go ahead, come rain or shine, unless the field is so waterlogged that it poses a risk to public safety.
- Who is allowed to sell at the festival? We welcome small independent traders – particularly makers and crafters, local buisinesses, community organisations and charities. We prioritise applications from traders and organisations based in London N2 and the immediate area (N6, N19, N8, N10, N22, N11, N12, N3, NW11, NW3).
- What can’t I sell? You may not sell counterfeit goods, combusitbles, alcohol or any prohibited substances. You are not permitted to sell or give away food or beverages on a general stall. (Food stalls must posess the relevant insurance and certificates.) out Public Liability Insurance
- What time can I arrive? General stallholders may enter the field to start setting up from 9.30-10am, in order to be ready for the public to start arriving from 12pm.
- Can I come by car? You may bring your car on to the field to unload, if necessary. Cars must be off the field before 11 am. A £20 deposit is payable on the gate, which will be returned when your car is moved by or before the allotted time.
- Where can I park? There is a large NCP car park at East Finchley Station, directly opposite the High Road entrance to Cherry Tree Wood. The car park is staffed and patrolled and parking costs £1.60 for the whole day.
- What time does it finish? The festival finishes at 6pm. Traders are not permitted to pack up and leave before the end of the festival.
Back to Booking a Stall