- What does it cost? A single pitch costs £60+VAT for independent traders (crafters and makers) and community groups, or £90+VAT for limited companies and large charities. It’s a flat fee and we do not take any commission from your sales.
- What’s included with my stall? A standard pitch measures 3m x 3m. You will be provided with a 2m x 1m table.
- What happens if it rains? We recommend that you bring a gazebo, or something to cover your goods in the event of it raining. The event will go ahead, come rain or shine, unless the field is so waterlogged that it poses a risk to public safety.
- What happens if I am not able to attend the festival? You must inform the organisers at the earliest possible opportunity if you are unable to attend, so that your pitch may be offered to the next person on the waiting list.
- What if the festival is cancelled? In the event that the festival cannot go ahead, payments for stall bookings will be refunded in full.
- Who is allowed to sell at the festival? We welcome small independent traders – particularly makers and crafters, local buisinesses, community organisations and charities. We prioritise applications from traders and organisations based in London N2 and the immediate area (N6, N19, N8, N10, N22, N11, N12, N3, NW11, NW3).
- What can’t I sell? You may not sell counterfeit goods, combustibles, alcohol or any prohibited substances*. You are not permitted to sell or give away food or beverages on a general stall. (Food stalls must posess the relevant insurance and certificates. There is a separate application process for food/beverage traders.) *Please see our terms and conditions.
Please note that single-use/disposable plastics, balloon, foil, helium, glitter etc. are not permitted.
- What time can I arrive? General stallholders may enter the field to start setting up from 9.00am, in order to be ready for the public to start arriving from 12pm.
- Can I come by car? You may bring your car on to the field to unload, if necessary. Cars must be off the field before 11 am. A £20 cash deposit is payable on the gate, which will be returned when your car is moved by or before the allotted time.
- Where can I park? There is a large NCP car park at East Finchley Station, directly opposite the High Road entrance to Cherry Tree Wood. The car park is staffed and patrolled.
- What time does it finish? The festival finishes at 6pm. We do our best to clear traders from the field in a timely fashion, as soon as it is safe to do so. Traders are not permitted to pack up and leave before the end of the festival.
Back to Booking a Stall